May 21 2008
Permanent link to this article: https://www.educe.co.uk/?p=169
May 09 2008
‘Five Vital Lessons: Successful Partnership with Business‘ – interactive website featuring tools, good practice lessons and case studies relating to getting the most out economic development partnerships involving the private sector. Aims to help you achieve your common goals with less pain and more gain.
- High Performing Partnerships (how well is your partnership performing?)
- Partnership Life Cycle (work out how to make your partnership more productive)
- Involving the Private Sector (ways of maximising the benefits of business involvement in partnerships)
Permanent link to this article: https://www.educe.co.uk/?p=141
May 09 2008
- tools to assist individuals, cross-agency teams and partnerships assess both (i) partnership development and (ii) individual and team learning needs.
- on-line resources: case studies, tools and links to help users address learning needs and improve partnership working
Permanent link to this article: https://www.educe.co.uk/?p=210
May 01 2008
Educe were members of the team which provided support for local authorities and their partners in Local Strategic Partnerships in the West Midlands in 2007/09: the Learning to Deliver (L2D) programme. This was an initiative of the Improvement and Efficiency West Midlands, funded to help strengthen delivery of Local Area Agreements.
Part of role was to act as an improvement adviser with West Midlands LSPs, as well as supporting work specifically on economic development and worklessness aspects of the L2D programme as a whole. The latter led to our role in relation to the West Midlands regional worklessness network (see separate details).
The other aspect of our contribution to L2D was the production of briefings and guidance material on key topics for LSPs. These included:
- current awareness digest for LSPs and LAAs (each issue features developments in policy and practice relevant to people playing key roles in driving change and improvement) – final issue, November 2009 ( pdf 339KB)
- Five Steps to Better Outcomes ( pdf 583KB) a guide to delivery planning, assisting local partners in making a success of Local Area Agreements, working out how best to achieve community outcomes.
and briefings on:
- Behaviour change and LSPs ( pdf 204KB)
- Innovation and LAAs ( pdf 236KB)
- LAAs, delivery chains and networks ( pdf 268KB)
- Efficiency, value for money and LAAs ( pdf 176KB)
- Networks and consortia in the voluntary and community sector ( pdf 99KB)
- Customer journeys and worklessness ( pdf 380KB) and improvement resources on customer journeys:
- Customer insight and LAAs ( pdf 162KB)
- ‘Thinking systems’ ( pdf 304KB)
- Performance Culture in Partnerships ( pdf 227KB)
- Priority setting ( pdf 179KB)
Permanent link to this article: https://www.educe.co.uk/?p=137